Thursday 22 May 2014

Question 1: Introduce yourself.

Who am I? Well let's see,
I'm 21.

I was always the class clown in school, and the interesting one. I have always loved being with people and ever since I was a kid, I wanted to do something that would keep me close to people.That was when I decided that my final aim in life is to open a tiny cottage bakery in a cozy city.

I love to cook and I love to host. I'm self taught and extremely proud.
In my family, I have my mother and two brothers. My youngest brother is the part of my life I call happiness. He is 8 years old. He's my favorite toy, my cuddling pillow, my confidant and my love at first sight. I can trade anything in the world to see him happy. We have matching aprons and we cook together.

I met my best friend in college. She's my insanity, and my sanity.

Speaking of people in college, I also met  my arch-nemesis, my dreaded ex-boyfriend in college. I hate that there's someone I hate so much. He taught me how to love terms-and-conditions-less-ly and later, how to be independent. I call him the bane of my existence.

Nevertheless, I am extremely lucky (touch-wood). I usually meet people who are very good at heart. Recently, I've started dating a very sweet guy from work. He's charming and he makes me laugh. He's like the ice in soda on a hot summer day. I swear, deodorants have never smelled better on anyone else. I love being in love with him.

I used to love animals but one day, a dog chased me so bad that it tore my skirt off. Ever since then, I don't like animals. They're gross.

I love to read and writing keeps me sane. I am trying to write a book. I love writing letters. I also love receiving letters and I love reading them over and over. Some of my favorite gifts have been letters. I'm the biggest fan of paper based postal system.

I believe that enthusiasm is the most attractive thing in a person. Also, so is honesty. I'm pretty old-fashioned, I believe in everlasting love and monogamy. I believe in growing old together.

I believe in savoring life. I believe in slow kisses; I'm not a Friday night, I'm a Sunday morning. I believe in dancing like tadpoles in rain, laughing like maniacs let loose and spending everything today. I believe in doing all the happy things today itself- I believe in the journey.

I love the people who can laugh..a lot. I love people raw and as they are. If you think that you're one of us, I think we're going to have a lot of fun together. Welcome to my world. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment